Primavera Project Planner 6 and V7 Training Notes and Lectures
Primavera P6V7 (formerly Primavera Project Management, P3e, P3e/c, as of 2010[update] P6 v7.0), a project management software package marketed by Oracle Corporation, manages and controls project-related activities. Resources representing labor, materials and equipment are used to track time and costs for the project. Slippage of projects' activities are updated resulting in the adjustment of time related Gantt bars.
Primavera was formerly mostly used to handle very large and complex projects, especially in the engineering and construction business (e.g. to construct or maintain nuclear power plants). As of 2010[update] Primavera addresses the issues of Project Portfolio Management.
Primavera enables its users to:
- Select the right strategic mix of projects
- Assure corporate governance of a project
- Enhance processes and methods
- Improve project team collaboration
- Measure progress toward objectives
- Ensure projects align with a determined strategy
- Complete more projects successfully and with the intended payback
We are providing some of the FAQs regarding P6V7. It will be updated regulary. If you have any questions regareding primavera, do mail to email@example.com